The Best place for Senior Living in Milwaukee!
Are you looking for a home that offers interactive and exciting activities and a warm atmosphere for socialization? Are you hoping to have as much freedom as possible despite requiring assistance? That is what assisted living at Milwaukee Elder Care is about.
It is time to look for a better living when chores or handling your medical care becomes tough to manage alone. With us, you are sure to have the best living experience while being cared for. Living with us includes added services to facilitate living conditions better and preserve your quality of life as you age. We are proud of what our dedication and commitment to our residents can attain.
Assisted living in Milwaukee, WI is where you can enjoy senior-friendly living spaces designed for security and comfort, such as access ramps, elevators, cozy furniture, and easy-to-use equipment.
Each resident can choose from three kinds of safe and comfortable rooms of varying dimensions. The rooms have a private toilet designed to prevent accidents for the safety of the resident.
Apart from the amenities, families are assured that their loved ones are cared for by our team with:
More than 70 programs and activities a month for physical fitness, creative therapy, social development and understanding, and religious opportunities
Maintenance-free residence, including housekeeping, garbage removal, and laundry
Expert and empathetic personnel available 24-hours a day.
- Twice daily health visits by a licensed, on-staff doctor
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals in restaurant-style dining places
- Tasty snacks available daily
- Medication coordination
- Scheduled community family and member meetings
- A full-sized chapel with mass celebrated every day, and Protestant providers once a week.
- Weekly excursions, such as purchasing, dining outside, Brewers games, museum expeditions, and much more
- General store
- Full-service beauty salon
For our seniors living in Milwaukee, we offer programs that help memory and cognition. Our memory programs were made to improve cognitive function and to promote socialization and fun.
Some of our programs facilitated by our full-time care staff includes:
- Singing and Music
- Painting and crafts
- Story period
- Puzzles and matches
We also provide live entertainment, such as choirs, orchestra performances, and string quartets to make days more interesting.
Along with the above-mentioned activities, other services in the facility include:
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Three delicious meals a day (guaranteed healthy and approved by our nutritionists and dietitians)
- A variety of healthy and tasty snacks
- Assistance with dressing, personal care, etc.
- Seeing the physician twice per month
- Dementia care certification program that exceeds state standards
- Around-the-clock accredited and well-trained personnel onsite.
- Spacious, protected courtyard, landscaped to evoke a feeling of freedom.
Contact us for seniors living in Milwaukee, WI. Right now!